The Associated Press
Among the earnings projection stories for Wednesday, Dec. 14, from the AP Financial Desk:
â¿¿ Construction and mining equipment maker Caterpillar Inc. said it expects 2012 revenue of roughly $63.8 billion to $69.6 billion, and it reaffirmed its full-year 2011 guidance.
â¿¿ Struggling women's clothing chain Christopher & Banks Corp. said that it expects an operating loss in the third quarter because of heavy discounting, and added that it is suspending its dividend as it works to return to profitability.â¿¿ The heating, air conditioning and refrigeration company Lennox International Inc. backed its profit and sales outlook for this year and issued its first profit prediction for 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV