DENVER ((MainStreet) -- The holidays seem to start earlier every year. Yet, you've managed to make it to the week of Christmas without adequate holiday shopping and planning completed. No problem. Let these mobile apps help you turn Christmas chaos into an efficient last-minute experience. Bonus: These apps aren't just for the holiday season, but extend year round to procrastinators everywhere.
Send a real card
Skip the store and create your own holiday card on your phone using the Sincerely Ink app. Choose a theme, upload or pick an image, type a message and submit. It costs $1.99 and you'll need to register with the service. The company prints, stamps and ships within 2 to 5 days. Run out of time? Send a digital card using A Card for That app.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV