DENVER ((MainStreet) -- The holidays seem to start earlier every year. Yet, you've managed to make it to the week of Christmas without adequate holiday shopping and planning completed. No problem. Let these mobile apps help you turn Christmas chaos into an efficient last-minute experience. Bonus: These apps aren't just for the holiday season, but extend year round to procrastinators everywhere.
Send a real card
Skip the store and create your own holiday card on your phone using the Sincerely Ink app. Choose a theme, upload or pick an image, type a message and submit. It costs $1.99 and you'll need to register with the service. The company prints, stamps and ships within 2 to 5 days. Run out of time? Send a digital card using A Card for That app.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV