RealD (RLD) is a global licensor of 3D technologies. This stock is trading up 2.7% to $8.84 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $8.25-$8.8652-Week Range: $8.42-$35.60 Volume: 414,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 605,181 From a technical standpoint, RLD is bouncing today right off of some previous support of $8.55 today on solid volume. This action in such a weak market could be signaling a bottom in RLD as long as the stock doesn't trade back below $8.55 on heavy volume. Market players should now look for RLD to make a run at its 50-day moving average of $10.02, or possibly much higher if this near-term bottom holds. To see more stocks under-$10 that are making notable moves higher today, including Newcastle (NCT), Agria (GRO) and Pinnacle Airlines (PNCL), check out the Stocks Under-$10 Moving Higher portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV