Ampio Pharmaceuticals (AMPE) develops proprietary drugs for metabolic disease, eye disease, kidney disease, inflammation and CNS disease. This stock is trading up 16.7% to $5.84 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $4.82-$6.3752-Week Range: $2.06-$9.27 Volume: 205,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 99,270 From a technical standpoint, AMPE is bouncing big off of some previous support levels near $5 to $4.62. This bounce is coming on above-average volume, which is bullish. That said, the stock is still trending below both its 50-day and 200-day moving averages, which is longer-term bearish.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV