RiT Technologies (RITT) is a provider of intelligent solutions for infrastructure management, asset management, environment and security, and network utilization. This stock is trading up 20% at $4.92 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $4.73-$5.9052-Week Range: $1.10-$13.45 Volume: 466,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 21,719 Shares of RITT are soaring today after the company said it will convert an outstanding loan of about $3.2 million into over 636,000 ordinary shares at an average price of $5.09 per share. >>5 Rocket Stocks Poised for Gains From a technical standpoint, RIT broke out above two key levels earlier in the trading session when the stock cleared its 200-day moving average of $5.01 and some past overhead resistance at $5.38. That said, the stock has now failed to hold above those levels with shares trading at $4.92 at last check. Traders should avoid this stock form the long side if it closes near the daily low of $4.65 and if it closes below the 200-day.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV