2. Baidu.com (BIDU - Get Report) is an Internet search engine providing information, including Web pages, news, images and multimedia files online in Chinese. The company serves online marketing customers comprising of small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), domestic corporations, and divisions or subsidiaries of multinational corporations.
10 BRIC Stocks for 2012: SOHU on Top
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.