4. VanceInfo Technologies (VIT) is a China-based information technology solutions provider and a leading offshore software development company. It operates through three business units: R&D Outsourcing Services, IT Services and other solutions and services, including business process outsourcing.
10 BRIC Stocks for 2012: SOHU on Top
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.