5. Mobile Tele Systems (MTS) (MBT) is a Russia-based telecommunication provider offering mobile and fixed voice, broadband, pay TV as well as content and entertainment services. Including its subsidiaries, the company services more than 100 million mobile subscribers. MBT has been awarded GSM licenses in Russia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Armenia and Belarus, a region that boasts a total population of more than 230 million.
10 BRIC Stocks for 2012: SOHU on Top
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.