6. TIM Participacoes (TSU - Get Report) is a Brazil-based holding company operating through subsidiaries TIM Celular and Intelig Telecomunicacoes in the telecommunication segment. It's a mobile, fixed, long-distance and data transmission operator and has international roaming agreements for TIM customers; more than 450 networks are available in over 200 countries across six continents.
10 BRIC Stocks for 2012: SOHU on Top
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.