9. Tata motors (TTM) is India's largest automobile company, the world's fourth-largest truck manufacturer and the third-largest bus producer. Operating in two segments, automotive and other, Tata and its subsidiaries engage in the development of engineering and automotive solutions, manufacture of construction equipment, automotive components, supply chain activities, and automotive retail and service operations.
10 BRIC Stocks for 2012: SOHU on Top
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.