Heelys Announces Assortment Of Deals Through December 16 For Online Holiday Shopping
Heelys, Inc. (NASDAQ: HLYS) announces today three new deals available only in its online shop through Friday, December 16, just in time for holiday shopping. Now the kids, or even the entire family, can enjoy the fun shoes with the wheels in the heels. The new offers include:
- BOGO – Buy one pair of Heelys, get any other pair for $30.
- Heelys/Nano Bundle – buy a Nano (MSRP $85), get ANY pair of single-wheel Heelys for only $15.
- Free ground shipping on ALL orders.
These offers are only available in the Heelys Shop at http://shop.heelys.com/ and are for U.S. customers only.
Heelys products include three lines:
- Heelys (MSRP: $47 and up) are the original shoes with wheels in the heels. The user can switch from a walk to a roll by shifting the weight to the heel. Heelys can also be transformed into street shoes by removing the wheels. An instructional video on how to get started can be found at www.Heelys.com.
- Heelys HX2 (MSRP: $54.99 and up) has two removable wheels in each shoe, making it ideal for younger kids and beginners. It’s easier to maintain balance and also does not require as much leg strength to lift up your toes to skate. When you get the hang of skating, convert the HX2 into a normal pair of Heelys by removing the front wheel. Pull out both wheels, and the HX2 becomes a normal pair of street shoes.
- The Nano (MSRP: $85) was designed in house at Heelys and works by simply removing the wheel from one of the Heelys skate shoes and snapping the patented wheel bracket into the Sole-Link™, similar to a ski or snowboard binding. For use on a single foot, the innovative board thrills the user with the same sensations and freedoms of slalom skiing and wakeboarding. The Nano lets skaters move farther, faster and longer than ever before.
Log on to http://www.Heelys.com for products, videos and how to guides. Follow Heelys on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/Heelys, Twitter - http://twitter.com/Heelysworldwide and YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/Heelysworldwide.Heelys, Inc. is a company founded on innovation. It designs, markets and distributes its action sports-oriented products to the youth market under the Heelys ® brand. The company’s primary product, Heelys wheeled footwear, is a patented dual-purpose skate shoe that incorporates a stealth removable wheel in the heel. Its new product, Heelys HX2, uses two wheels for better balance and control, making it ideal for younger users. Heelys’ third offering, Nano, ramps up the Heelys experience by giving skaters a board that links into the patented Heelys shoe bracket. This allows them to skate farther, faster and longer than ever before. Instructional videos on how to get started can be found at http://www.Heelys.com/. Forward-Looking Statements Certain statements in this press release and oral statements made from time to time by representatives of Heelys are “forward-looking statements” for purposes of the safe harbor provisions of The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including in particular, statements regarding our guidance, outlook for future events, financial performance, customer demand, growth and profitability. In some cases, you can identify forward-looking statements by terminology such as “subject to,” “believes,” “anticipates,” “plans,” “expects,” “intends,” “estimates,” “may,” “will,” “should,” “can,” the negatives thereof, variations thereon, similar expressions, or discussions of strategy. All forward-looking statements are based upon management’s current expectations and various assumptions, but they are inherently uncertain, and Heelys may not realize its expectations and the underlying assumptions may not prove correct. Heelys’ actual results and the timing of events could differ materially from those described in or implied by the forward-looking statements as a result of risks and uncertainties, including, without limitation, the fact that substantially all of Heelys’ net sales are generated by one product, Heelys’ intellectual property may not restrict competing products that infringe on its patents from being sold, continued changes in fashion trends and consumer preferences and general economic conditions, Heelys’ dependence on independent manufacturers, Heelys may not be able to successfully introduce new product categories, and additional factors which are detailed in Heelys’ filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including the Risk Factors contained in Heelys’ Annual Report on Form 10-K. Investors, potential investors and other readers are urged to consider these factors carefully in evaluating the forward-looking statements and are cautioned not to place undue reliance on such forward-looking statements. The forward-looking statements made herein are only made as of the date of this press release and Heelys undertakes no obligation to publicly update such forward-looking statements to reflect subsequent events or circumstances.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV