CINCINNATI, Dec. 14, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Frisch's Restaurants, Inc. (NYSE Amex: FRS), announced today that the Board of Directors declared a $0.16 per share quarterly dividend payable January 10, 2012 to shareholders of record at the close of business on December 27, 2011. This represents the 204th consecutive quarterly dividend paid by Frisch's. The Company has reported a profit every year since going public in 1960, and paid cash dividends to shareholders every quarter over the same period.
Frisch's Restaurants, Inc. ( www.frischs.com) is a regional company that operates full service family-style restaurants under the name of Frisch's Big Boy. The Company owns the trademark "Frisch's" and has exclusive, irrevocable ownership of the rights to the "Big Boy" trademark, trade name and service mark in the states of Kentucky and Indiana, and in most of Ohio and Tennessee. The Company also licenses Big Boy restaurants to other operators in certain parts of Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana.
In addition, the Company operates grill buffet-style restaurants under the name Golden Corral under certain licensing agreements. Golden Corral restaurants currently operate primarily in the greater metropolitan areas of Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dayton and Toledo, Ohio, Louisville, Kentucky and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
SOURCE Frisch's Restaurants, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV