Christopher & Banks Corporation (NYSE: CBK), a specialty women’s apparel retailer, today announced that its Board of Directors appointed Joel N. Waller as President for a one-year term effective December 14, 2011. Mr. Waller will report to Larry Barenbaum, Chief Executive Officer.
Mr. Barenbaum said, “We are very pleased that Joel has agreed to join us as President. Based on Joel’s extensive retail experience, coupled with his operational, product sourcing and management background, we believe that he will be highly effective in assisting us in revitalizing the business and getting the Company back on track to profitability.”
About Joel Waller
Mr. Waller has over 30 years of retail experience. Most recently, he has served as a consultant to various retail companies, including AM Retail Group, Inc./Wilsons Leather. He served as Chief Executive Officer of Wet Seal, Inc. from 2005 to 2008. Prior to that he also served as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Wilsons Leather.About Christopher & Banks Christopher & Banks Corporation is a Minneapolis-based specialty retailer of women’s clothing. As of December 14, 2011, the Company operates 774 stores in 45 states consisting of 471 Christopher & Banks stores, 237 stores in their plus size clothing division CJ Banks, 43 dual stores and 23 outlet stores. The Company also operates the www.ChristopherandBanks.com and www.CJBanks.com e-commerce websites. Keywords: Christopher & Banks, CJ Banks, Women’s Clothing, Plus Size Clothing, Petites, Extended Sizes, Outfits.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV