- Net sales are expected to be $123.9 million, as compared to $120.9 million in the same period last year. Comparable store sales were essentially flat for the quarter.
- Gross margin is expected to be in the range of 21.3% to 21.7%, as compared to 35.9% in the same period last year.
- SG&A expenses are expected to be approximately $38.0 million to $39.0 million, compared to $37.6 million for last year’s third fiscal quarter.
- Cash, cash equivalents and investments are expected to total approximately $75 million at the end of the fiscal quarter.
Christopher & Banks Corporation Announces Preliminary Third Quarter Fiscal 2012 Results And Suspension Of Quarterly Dividend
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.