- Net sales are expected to be $123.9 million, as compared to $120.9 million in the same period last year. Comparable store sales were essentially flat for the quarter.
- Gross margin is expected to be in the range of 21.3% to 21.7%, as compared to 35.9% in the same period last year.
- SG&A expenses are expected to be approximately $38.0 million to $39.0 million, compared to $37.6 million for last year’s third fiscal quarter.
- Cash, cash equivalents and investments are expected to total approximately $75 million at the end of the fiscal quarter.
Christopher & Banks Corporation Announces Preliminary Third Quarter Fiscal 2012 Results And Suspension Of Quarterly Dividend
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.