Tootie's "Price Is Right!"
SAN ANTONIO, Dec. 14, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Tootie Pie Company, Inc. (OTCQB: TOOT) announced that the producers of the popular television game show "The Price is Right" chose its "Pie of the Month" to use as a prize during a segment of the show to be aired during the week ending December 25, 2011. The Company did not pay any fees to be on the show.
"The opportunity to go before a national television audience on 'The Price is Right' is a welcome way to showcase Tootie Pie to fans of the show," said Don Merrill, President & CEO. "Of course, we hope their viewing audience will be tempted to try one of our wonderful pies for themselves!"
Tootie's Pumpkin Pie was just named the Best Pumpkin Pie in the November issue of "Every Day" with
Rachael Ray. The Company was also recently featured on an episode of "Kid in a
Candy Store" on the Food Network and used as promotional gifts in association with the 'Punkin Chunkin' contest on the Discovery Channel.
About "The Price is Right"
Tootie Pie Company bakes and sells high-quality, handmade pies through three basic sales channels: retail, corporate and wholesale. The retail segment serves individual customers through sales in its Tootie Pie Gourmet Cafes, in-store sales, orders via telephone and internet on the Company's website. The corporate segment serves businesses that purchase pies as a way to promote their company through client and employee appreciation programs. The wholesale segment is made up of national and regional broad line grocery and foodservice distributors who purchase pies and then resell them through their respective sales distribution channels. Tootie Pie Company is a public company traded on the OTCQB market under the symbol " TOOT." For additional information or to receive correspondence from Tootie Pie Company, please visit www.tootiepieco.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV