RMR Funds Announce Results Of Annual Meeting And Commencement Of RMR Asia Pacific Real Estate Fund Tender Offer
RMR Real Estate Income Fund (NYSE Amex: RIF) and RMR Asia Pacific Real Estate Fund (NYSE Amex: RAP) announced the results of their annual meetings of shareholders held on December 13, 2011 as follows:
John L. Harrington was elected as a Class I Trustee of each of the Funds to serve a three year term until the annual meeting of shareholders in 2014. The preliminary tabulations of the percentage of shareholders’ votes cast for John L. Harrington are as follows:
Percentage of Total Eligible Shares OutstandingCast For*
*With respect to RIF, by holders of its common and preferred shares, voting together as a single class.
Also at the RAP annual meeting, in connection with the proposed reorganization of RIF into RAP, shareholders of RAP approved the following proposals:
- the issuance of additional common shares of RAP in connection with the reorganization;
- revisions to the fundamental investment objectives and restrictions of RAP; and
- a new investment advisory contract between RAP and RMR Advisors, Inc.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts