NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
K12 Inc. fell 23.6 percent to $22.00.
Ivanhoe Mines Ltd. fell 22.7 percent to $16.01.
IDT Corp. fell 18.7 percent to $10.70.Best Buy Co. fell 15.5 percent to $23.73. Penn Virginia Corp. fell 14.2 percent to $5.07. Forest Oil Corp. fell 12.7 percent to $14.04. Artio Global Investors Inc. fell 9.1 percent to $5.31. USG Corp. fell 9.1 percent to $8.85. Manitowoc Co. fell 8.9 percent to $9.36. IntraLinks Holdings Inc. fell 8.4 percent to $5.79.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV