River Valley Bancorp (NASDAQ:RIVR), an Indiana corporation (the "Corporation") and holding company for River Valley Financial Bank (the "Bank"), based in Madison, Indiana announced today that it has declared a cash dividend of $0.21 per share of its Common Stock for the quarter ending December 31, 2011. The annualized rate of the dividend reflects $0.84 per share.
The dividend record date will be as of December 30, 2011 and will be payable on January 13, 2012. This dividend represents the fifty-eighth consecutive dividend paid by the Corporation.
River Valley Bancorp/River Valley Financial Bank is based in Madison,
Indiana and has nine bank locations in the Madison, Hanover,
Charlestown, Sellersburg, Floyds Knobs, and New Albany, Indiana area. A
tenth office is located in Carrollton, KY. Earlier this month, the
Corporation announced the acquisition, subject to regulatory approval,
of Dupont State Bank. That transaction is anticipated to close sometime
in the second quarter of 2012 and would add locations in Dupont, N.
Vernon, and Seymour Indiana.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV