ATLANTA, Dec. 13, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Broadspire®, a Crawford Company and leading third party administrator (TPA) and medical management services provider, has successfully completed its launch of the RiskTech claims management system, converting more than 10 million claims and retiring legacy systems.
"As Broadspire celebrates our fifth anniversary as a Crawford Company, the completion of this RiskTech conversion is a milestone that perfectly represents the investment we've made as a company in advancing our technology," said Broadspire President and CEO Ken Martino.
Broadspire's legacy system was converted in 2009 and Crawford's legacy systems, ARMS and SISDAT, have been retired. Broadspire clients can now fully benefit from RiskTech, a rules-based claims management system that provides:
- The ability to manage attachments including digital statements for easy accessibility.
- Ease and flexibility for editing and adding codes and fields.
- Detailed reserve worksheets that help claim professionals precisely calculate indemnity and medical expenses.
- Easy, secure, real-time access for clients through the Dmitri Suite(SM) of RMIS services.
- Automatic policy validations that highlight inconsistencies for further accuracy.
- Claim and medical notes organized for improved communication between all parties.
- A Broadspire MyClaim(SM) portal that enables injured workers to view their indemnity payments through any computer or mobile device.
RiskTech works in concert with Broadspire's e-Triage system. e-Triage determines obstacles to recovery by recording claims information as data points, which are examined using knowledge gained from 750 evidence-based psychological, clinical and socio-economic studies. Claim professionals then receive recommendations on how best to help an employee back to health and work." RiskTech customizes the data capture process on a per-client basis, allowing each to receive the crucial information needed to drive a claim toward the optimum outcome. By consolidating our claims into one system, we can concentrate our training, development and organizational efforts on that system. It will allow us to continue to improve our already stellar quality, consistency and outcomes," Martino said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV