Children's Place Retail Stores
Children's Place Retail Stores (PLCE) is a pure-play children's specialty apparel retailer in North America. This stock is trading up 0.4% at $57.08 in recent trading after hitting a 52-week of $57.55 earlier in the day.
Today's Range: $56.46-$57.5552-Week Range: $36.96-$57.63 Volume: 337,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 668,155 Children's Place Retail Stores has a market cap of $1.42 billion and an enterprise value of $1.26 billion. The stock trades at a price-to-sales of 0.83 and a price-to-book of 2.34. The current short interest as a percentage of the float for Children's Place Retail Stores is very high at 23.9%. >>10 Retail Stock Losers of 2011 From a technical standpoint, PLCE is quickly approaching a major breakout if the stock can manage to move above its 2010 high of $57.63 on high volume. Market players should now watch for a sustained move and close above $57.63 on volume that's close to or greater than 668,155 shares. If we get that action, then look for PLCE to continue its strong uptrend towards its all-time high of over $70 a share.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV