SPS Commerce (SPSC) is a provider of on-demand supply chain management solutions, providing integration, collaboration, connectivity, visibility and data analytics. This stock is trading up 2.6% at $25.94 in recent trading after hitting a 52-week high of $26.77 earlier in the day.
Today's Range: $25.32-$26.7752-Week Range: $13.59-$26.77 Volume: 136,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 57,589 SPS Commerce has a market cap of $314 million and an enterprise value of $273 million. The stock trades at a trailing price-to-earnings of 356.37. Shares of SPS trade at a price-to-sales of 5.65 and a price-to-book of 6.64. The current short interest as a percentage of the float for SPS Commerce is 6.5%. From a technical standpoint, SPSC recently triggered a breakout trade once the stock cleared some previous overhead resistance at $24.59. Volume for the past couple of trading sessions has also been very strong as the stock has trended higher. >>Stocks Rising on Unusual Volume That said, the stock is entering some extreme overbought territory since its relative strength index (RSI) reading is over 80. Any reading over 70 is considered overbought on any stock. Overbought can always get more overbought, so as long SPSC remains above $24.59, then look for higher prices in the near-term.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV