1. Active Power (ACPW) is a provider of critical power solutions that ensure business continuity in the event of power disturbances. The company operates in more than 40 countries with premier flywheel-based uninterrupted power supply systems and turnkey power solutions. It has shipped over 3,200 flywheels via system installations, delivering more than 800 megawatts of critical power to customers in 42 countries.
Of the eight analysts covering the stock, 75% recommend a buy and 12.5% suggest a hold. The stock's average 12-month price target is $2.06, or 205% above the current price, according a Bloomberg consensus.
For 2011 third quarter, the company recorded revenue of $20.6 million, an increase of 12% over the same quarter preceding year. Revenue for the nine months ended Sept. 30 grew 25% to $57.2 million, compared to the same period in 2010. The information technology channel saw revenue growth of 44%.The company expects fourth quarter 2011 revenue between $18 million to $21 million and full year 2011 revenue in the $75 million to $78 million range. EPS is expected of up to 3 cents. >>To see these stocks in action, visit the 5 Penny Stocks With Plenty of Reward portfolio on Stockpickr.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV