1. Active Power (ACPW) is a provider of critical power solutions that ensure business continuity in the event of power disturbances. The company operates in more than 40 countries with premier flywheel-based uninterrupted power supply systems and turnkey power solutions. It has shipped over 3,200 flywheels via system installations, delivering more than 800 megawatts of critical power to customers in 42 countries.
Of the eight analysts covering the stock, 75% recommend a buy and 12.5% suggest a hold. The stock's average 12-month price target is $2.06, or 205% above the current price, according a Bloomberg consensus.
For 2011 third quarter, the company recorded revenue of $20.6 million, an increase of 12% over the same quarter preceding year. Revenue for the nine months ended Sept. 30 grew 25% to $57.2 million, compared to the same period in 2010. The information technology channel saw revenue growth of 44%.The company expects fourth quarter 2011 revenue between $18 million to $21 million and full year 2011 revenue in the $75 million to $78 million range. EPS is expected of up to 3 cents. >>To see these stocks in action, visit the 5 Penny Stocks With Plenty of Reward portfolio on Stockpickr.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV