4. Radisys (RSYS) is a provider of embedded wireless infrastructure solutions deployed in telecom, aerospace, defense and public safety applications. Its solutions are used in a broad range of 3G and 4G network applications that support the aerospace, defense and public safety sectors.
All the six analysts covering the stock rate it a buy. The stock' average 12-month price target is $9.70, about 97.3% higher than the current price, a Bloomberg consensus shows.
For 2011 third quarter, the company reported revenue of $97.9 million, up 30.2% in the same period fiscal 2010. The company's Next-Generation Communications Networks product revenue stood at $53.6 million, up 74% from the same quarter last year.In December, the company announced performance enhancements to its Trillium Femtotality solution. Also, three company directors purchased 59,772 shares during the month in the price range of $4.21 to $4.35. For fiscal 2011, the company's total non-GAAP revenue guidance is $329 million to $335 million, up 16% to 18% over 2010. Meanwhile, Next Generation Communication Networks non-GAAP revenue is expected to grow by 20%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV