WALTHAM, Mass., Dec. 13, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Lionbridge (Nasdaq: LIOX), a leading provider of translation, testing and development solutions, today announced that Martha Crow has joined Lionbridge as Senior Vice President. At Lionbridge Crow will be responsible for leading the sales and operations for the Company's Global Development and Testing segment, which includes product engineering and testing services as well as global crowdsourcing and search solutions.
As a seasoned sales and operations executive with over 25 years experience, Crow has held a number of successful leadership positions at large, successful IT services organizations including Dextrys, Keane, ENTEX Information Services and IBM, where she successfully developed and managed sales strategies while focusing on client value and client service that translated into long-term revenue growth.
"Martha's breadth of experience and proven market leadership will enable us to further expand and scale our development and testing capabilities while extending our global search and crowd sourcing solutions into new enterprise offerings," said Rory Cowan, CEO of Lionbridge. "We will benefit from Martha's impressive track record as we develop and market compelling enterprise solutions and grow revenue across end markets."
Martha joins Lionbridge from Alliance Global Services, an offshore software development and testing firm, where she served as Senior Vice President of Business Development. At Alliance she was responsible for developing and leading the company's sales growth strategy while focusing on operational processes to improve client value and client service.Prior to Alliance, Martha was Executive Vice President of Global Solutions at Dextrys, a China-based outsourced product development company. In this role, Martha led the sales and go to market strategy to ensure clients could best leverage the China outsourcing market as part of their global sourcing and growth strategies. During her successful career, Martha also served in leadership roles at multi-million dollar IT services firms including:
- Vice President and General Manager at Keane, Inc., a $950 million leading provider of application and business process outsourcing services with approximately 10,000 employees. At Keane she was responsible for all aspects of sales operations and global IT delivery for Keane's Northeast Region. In this capacity, she drove the sales and delivery strategy for Financial Services and Insurance industry clients, oversaw $250 million in recurring revenue, delivered 20% annual revenue growth and managed the firm's largest and most profitable region.
- Area Vice President at ENTEX Information Services, formerly FCP Technologies where she had a solid track record of leadership in growing revenue in a growing infrastructure and IT services market.
- Sales Manager at IBM where she spent nine years in various sales, marketing and operations roles.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV