BOSTON ( TheStreet) -- The latest Federal Reserve meeting on interest rates leads your quick fix of company, market, economic and investing news for Tuesday, Dec. 13.
Tuesday's 5 Biggest Stories
The Fed won't do anything with interest rates, but watch what the central bank says about its new
Despite the debt crisis,
German investor sentiment unexpectedly rose for the first time in 10 months in December.
Sentiment is not as high in Spain after Moody's puts
Spanish banks on review for a downgrade.
Quote of the Day"The U.S. spy drone is part of the Islamic Republic's assets and the nation will decide about future measures on the issue," Iranian Defense Minister Brig. Gen. Ahmad Vahidi said of the U.S. spy drone captured in Iran earlier this month.
Company NewsSo much for Black Friday: Best Buy (BBY) misses profit estimates for the second quarter in a row.
MarketsLeast surprising call of the day: JPMorgan perma-bull Thomas Lee expects stocks to soar in 2012.
Investment StrategyHow to use Apple's (AAPL) guidance to predict earnings.
Odds and EndsMorgan Stanley (MS) employees are pissed over an expensive party for John Mack.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Robert Holmes. >To follow Robert Holmes on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/RobTheStreet. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV