The Bancorp Inc. Stock Downgraded (TBBK)
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 4.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 14.3%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Commercial Banks industry. The net income increased by 288.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $0.59 million to $2.28 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 100.52% to $15.27 million when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow of 100.52%, BANCORP INC is still growing at a significantly lower rate than the industry average of 1036.93%.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Commercial Banks industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, BANCORP INC underperformed against that of the industry average and is significantly less than that of the S&P 500.
- TBBK has underperformed the S&P 500 Index, declining 16.01% from its price level of one year ago. Looking ahead, other than the push or pull of the broad market, we do not see anything in the company's numbers that may help reverse the decline experienced over the past 12 months. Despite the past decline, the stock is still selling for more than most others in its industry.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts