SAO PAULO, Dec. 12, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- CPFL Energia (NYSE: CPL and BM&FBOVESPA: CPFE3) announces that it filed an amendment to its 2010 annual report (Form 20-F/A) with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on December 12, 2011. This amendment modifies certain sections of the original Financial Statements filed on June 6, 2011 as an exhibit to CPFL Energia's Form 20-F. The Form 20-F/A is available on the company's Investor Relations website ( www.cpfl.com.br/ir).
Investors can receive a printed copy of the amended report free of charge by requesting it from CPFL Energia's Investor Relations Department at the contacts listed below.
SOURCE CPFL Energia S.A.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV