SAN FRANCISCO, Dec. 12, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Digital Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: DLR), a global wholesale datacenter provider, announced today that Michael F. Foust and A. William Stein will be presenting at the Citi Global Entertainment, Media & Telecommunications Conference on Wednesday, January 4, 2012 at 10:30 am PT. The conference is being held January 4 – 5, 2012 at The Palace Hotel in San Francisco, California.
A webcast of the live presentation will be accessible from the investor relations section of Digital Realty's website at www.digitalrealty.com.
About Digital Realty Trust, Inc.
Digital Realty Trust, Inc. focuses on delivering customer driven data centre solutions by providing secure, reliable and cost effective facilities that meet each customer's unique data centre needs. Digital Realty's customers include domestic and international companies across multiple industry verticals ranging from information technology and Internet enterprises, to manufacturing and financial services. Digital Realty's 98 properties, excluding three properties held as investments in unconsolidated joint ventures, comprise approximately 17.4 million square feet as of October 27, 2011, including 2.1 million square feet of space held for redevelopment. Digital Realty's portfolio is located in 31 markets throughout Europe, North America, Singapore and Australia. Additional information about Digital Realty is included in the Company Overview, which is available on the Investors page of Digital Realty's website at http://www.digitalrealty.com.For Additional Information :
A. William Stein Pamela M. GaribaldiChief Financial Officer and Vice President, Investor RelationsChief Investment Officer and Corporate MarketingDigital Realty Trust, Inc. Digital Realty Trust, Inc.+1 (415) 738-6500 +1 (415) 738-6500 SOURCE Digital Realty Trust, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV