Travelzoo (TZOO) is a global Internet media company. Travelzoo informs over 22 million subscribers worldwide, as well as millions of Website users, about the best travel, entertainment and local deals available from thousands of companies. This stock is trading up 2.8% at $28.02 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 507,000 sharesAverage Volume: 717,156 shares Volume % Change: 57% From a technical standpoint, TZOO is starting to challenge its 50-day moving average today at $28.29 on decent volume. Market players should now watch for a sustained high-volume move and close above the 50-day and $28.84 to trigger a much larger run higher. If TZOO can clear those levels on volume that's near or above 717,156 shares, then this stock should setup to re-test $31 to $32.75 in the near future. To see more stocks rising on unusual volume, inclusing Dollar General (DG), G-III Apparel Group (GIII) and Diageo (DEO), check out the Stocks Rising On Unusual Volume portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV