Incyte (INCY) is a drug discovery and development company, focused on developing small molecule drugs to treat serious unmet medical needs. This stock is trading up 6% at $14.43 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 1.2 million sharesAverage Volume: 2 million shares Volume % Change: 50% From a technical standpoint, INCY has started to spike back above its 50-day moving average of $13.75 on decent volume. Market players should now watch for a sustained high-volume move and close above its next significant overhead resistance levels at 14.72 to $14.75. Look for volume above those levels that tracks in close to or above 2 million. If we get that action, then look for this stock to re-test $15.49 to $15.94 (its 200-day) in the near future. Incyte shows up on a list of 10 Biotech Stocks Loved and Hated by the Pros.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV