AutoZone (AZO) is a retailer and a distributor of automotive replacement parts and accessories. The stock is trading up 1.3% at $331.03 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 119,000 sharesAverage Volume: 373,889 shares Volume % Change: 67% From a technical standpoint, AZO is starting to find some buying support today right around its 50-day moving average of $327.62 on decent volume. Market players should watch to see if AZO can close above its 50-day today on volume that's close to or above 373,889. If we get that action, then look for this stock to test $335 in the short-term and potentially make a run at $343 if $335 is taken out with volume. AutoZone shows up on a recent list of 20 Winning Stocks to Post New Highs in 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV