NEW YORK ( TheStreet -- December is shaping up to be a busy month for new offerings with 12 companies slated to go public this week alone.
Jive Software (JIVE) is expected to price its share sale Monday night. The Palo Alto, Calif.-based developer of social business applications is looking to raise $105.3 million, selling 11.7 million shares with a pricing range of $8-$11 per share.
The company could get some extra cachet from the spate of M&A activity in the sector of late. Recent deals include RightNow (RNOW) agreeing to be acquired by Oracle (ORCL) for $1.5 billion and Success Factors (SFSF) getting bought by SAP (SAP) for $3.4 billion.
-- Written by Debra Borchardt in New York.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Debra Borchardt. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/wallandbroad. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV