Security National Financial Corporation (SNFCA) announced today that its Board of Directors has authorized a 5% stock dividend for stockholders of record on January 13, 2012, payable on February 3, 2012.
Scott Quist, President, stated, “I am pleased that the board has taken this action. Considering the current nationwide economic challenges, it is gratifying that Security National Financial Corporation is able to continue its history of paying stock dividends.” Security National Financial Corporation is listed with NASDAQ and trades under the symbol SNFCA.
If there are any questions, please contact Jeffrey R. Stephens.
Security National Financial CorporationP.O. Box 57250Salt Lake City, Utah 84157Telephone: (801) 264-1060Toll Free Fax: (888) 296-1854
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV