- Clinton believes Sun is undervalued in the public markets;
- Clinton believes Sun has sufficient liquidity, could continue to successfully operate as a standalone business, and has access the debt markets for refinancing; but
- Clinton believes a sale today would maximize shareholder value because such a sale would likely yield Sun shareholders a price in the $6-8 range, given that the likely buyers could save substantial operating and back-office costs, trade at higher multiples, and have more scale than Sun.
Sun Healthcare Group, Inc. Should Be Sold, Says Large Institutional Investor
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.