PC Mall Announces Grand Opening Of New Corporate Headquarters
PC Mall, Inc. (NASDAQ:MALL) today announced the grand opening of its new corporate headquarters in El Segundo, California. The Company’s new headquarters building includes state of the art customer briefing centers, technology demonstration facilities and upgraded workspaces for its employees in sales, marketing, finance, HR, accounting, and IT that are now working in the new facility. The Company’s previous headquarters building was in Torrance, California and PC Mall maintains offices and facilities across the US and in Montreal, Canada and Manila, Philippines.
“I am very happy to open our new headquarters facility,” said Frank Khulusi, CEO of PC Mall, Inc. “A lot of people worked very hard to make this happen for our employees, customers and vendor partners. This building represents a dramatic upgrade from our previous facility and improved amenities that will allow us to better serve our customers while providing a more productive environment for our employees. We believe this new building will serve us well for many years to come as we continue to seek profitable growth by partnering with our customers and our vendors.”
About PC Mall, Inc.
PC Mall, Inc., through its wholly-owned subsidiaries, is a leading value
added direct marketer of technology products, services and solutions to
small and medium sized businesses, mid-market and enterprise customers,
government and educational institutions and individual consumers. PC
Mall brands include: PC Mall, PC Mall Gov, Sarcom, MacMall, Abreon,
NSPI, eCost and OnSale. In the twelve months ended September 30, 2011,
we generated approximately $1.5 billion in revenue and now have over
3,000 employees, over 64% of which are in sales or service positions.
For more information please visit pcmall.com/investor or call (310)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV