When you get a deal like RIG that's tight as a drum that tells you there's plenty of oil capital looking for a home.
There's a ton of bargains. Schlumberger (SLB) and Ensco (ESV) are two owned by Action Alerts PLUS. But I think any one of these could do well on the next European-related dip. I put that in because we haven't had one of those dips as of late, but when they occur, they are so devastating that you have to be able plug in something you really want at that moment.
I think the oils and the oil services represent the best buys in this market.
Action Alerts PLUS, which Cramer co-manages as a charitable trust, is long SLB and ESV.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV