U.S. Global Investors, Inc. ( Nasdaq: GROW), a boutique investment adviser specializing in natural resources and emerging markets, announces that five of the mutual funds it manages will pay 2011 income dividend and long-term capital gains distributions.
The record date was December 8, 2011, and the ex-dividend and payable date is December 9, 2011.
Shareholders should be aware that the distributions of dividends and/or capital gains have reduced each fund’s net asset value (NAV) by the amount of the distribution. Market activity may also have impacted a fund’s NAV on the ex-dividend date, so the total change in a fund’s NAV may be more or less than its distribution.
Shareholders with automatic reinvestment will receive their distribution in the form of additional shares at the closing prices on December 9, 2011, while others will receive their distribution by check. The distributions do not affect the fund’s total return.The following is a list of the distributions by fund.
|Fund||Income dividend per share||Short-term capital gains per share||Long-term capital gains per share||Total per share|
|All American Equity Fund (GBTFX)||$0.031||$0.000||$0.000||$0.031|
|Global MegaTrends Fund (MEGIX)||$0.054||$0.000||$0.000||$0.054|
|Global Resources Fund (PSPFX)||$0.336||$0.000||$0.000||$0.336|
|Global Resources Fund Institutional Class (PIPFX)||$0.420||$0.000||$0.000||$0.420|
|World Precious Minerals Fund (UNWPX)||$2.021||$0.000||$0.000||$2.021|
|World Precious Minerals Fund Institutional Class (UNWIX)||$2.188||$0.000||$0.000||$2.188|
|Gold and Precious Metals Fund (USERX)||$0.000||$0.000||$2.544||$2.544|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV