NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
ExamWorks Group rose 17.0 percent to $7.93.
Cooper Cos. rose 16.6 percent to $67.81.
Genie Energy Ltd. rose 10.5 percent to $7.90.Stillwater Mining Co. rose 10.4 percent to $12.01. Skyline Corp. rose 9.7 percent to $7.00. IntraLinks Holdings Inc. rose 9.4 percent to $6.40. Monster Worldwide rose 9.3 percent to $7.97. Schawk Inc. rose 9.2 percent to $13.15. Penn Virginia Corp. rose 9.1 percent to $6.38. Furmanite Corp. rose 8.8 percent to $6.55.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV