Boeing shares closed at $71.93, up $1.76. Shares in Boeing are up 8% for the year, while the S&P 500 is flat on a price basis.
The stock got a lift partly because the National Labor Relations Board dropped its challenge to Boeing's plan to move some 787 Dreamliner production to Charleston, S.C. from Everett, Wash. on Friday.
The move came after the International Association of Machinists dropped the complaint that triggered the challenge, an outcome of
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV