Transatlantic Reinsurance Company Announces Promotions
At its regularly scheduled meeting, the Board of Directors of Transatlantic Reinsurance Company, a subsidiary of Transatlantic Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: TRH), elected the following officers:
|New York:||Kenneth Brandt – Executive Vice President, President of North America|
|Julian Spence – Executive Vice President & Chief Risk Officer|
Paul McKeon – Senior Vice President & Chief Underwriting Officer for North America
|Paul Hogan – Vice President|
|John Romano – Vice President|
|Cathryn Thom – Vice President|
|Julie Hadley – Assistant Vice President|
|Elida Nosenzo – Assistant Vice President|
Transatlantic Reinsurance Company is a subsidiary of Transatlantic Holdings, Inc., which is a leading international reinsurance organization headquartered in New York, with operations on six continents. Its subsidiaries, Transatlantic Reinsurance Company ®, Trans Re Zurich Reinsurance Company Ltd. and Putnam Reinsurance Company, offer reinsurance capacity on both a treaty and facultative basis -- structuring programs for a full range of property and casualty products, with an emphasis on specialty risks.
www.transre.com – for additional information about the Company.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV