Obama, Romney, Gingrich or Paul: Who Will Grow Your Investments?
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- "Obama, Romney, Paul or Gingrich: Who would you assign to grow your investments?"
Responses on TheStreet's Facebook page were overwhelmingly diverse as many readers expressed dissatisfaction with one or all of the politicians. The most repeated response was "none of the above," but below you will find some other interesting reader remarks. No one chose Newt Gingrich.
Francisco E. Javier Perez: I'd trust Paul to get the government out of the way of the economy so that the free market will grow my investments!Peggy Turner Haning: No one manages your money better than you. However from this list the choice is easy. Romney is the only one with a proven track record. John Reed: Considering Bain Capital has more money than I do, Mitt. Obama wants to redistribute it. Michael Dossett: None of the above. I'd use my professional financial manager. That said, I'm supporting President Obama's re-election. Kevan Cooper: The question should be: "Who would you assign to protect your investments." Jan Enzo Tesar: Warren Buffett. Cheryl Lee: I'd go with Buffett, too, or maybe
-- Written by Joe Deaux in New York. >Contact by Email. >Follow Joe Deaux on Twitter. Subscribe on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV