Obama, Romney, Gingrich or Paul: Who Will Grow Your Investments?
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- "Obama, Romney, Paul or Gingrich: Who would you assign to grow your investments?"
Responses on TheStreet's Facebook page were overwhelmingly diverse as many readers expressed dissatisfaction with one or all of the politicians. The most repeated response was "none of the above," but below you will find some other interesting reader remarks. No one chose Newt Gingrich.
Francisco E. Javier Perez: I'd trust Paul to get the government out of the way of the economy so that the free market will grow my investments!Peggy Turner Haning: No one manages your money better than you. However from this list the choice is easy. Romney is the only one with a proven track record. John Reed: Considering Bain Capital has more money than I do, Mitt. Obama wants to redistribute it. Michael Dossett: None of the above. I'd use my professional financial manager. That said, I'm supporting President Obama's re-election. Kevan Cooper: The question should be: "Who would you assign to protect your investments." Jan Enzo Tesar: Warren Buffett. Cheryl Lee: I'd go with Buffett, too, or maybe
-- Written by Joe Deaux in New York. >Contact by Email. >Follow Joe Deaux on Twitter. Subscribe on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV