ST. GEORGE, Utah, Dec. 9, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of SkyWest, Inc. (NASDAQ: SKYW) declared a quarterly dividend of $.04 per share to Shareholders of record at the close of business on December 31, 2011 on all shares then issued and outstanding. The 66th consecutive dividend will be paid on January 6, 2012.
SkyWest, Inc. is the holding company for three scheduled passenger airline operations and an aircraft leasing company and is headquartered in St. George, Utah. SkyWest, Inc.'s scheduled passenger airline operations include SkyWest Airlines, also based in St. George, Utah and ExpressJet Airlines based in Atlanta, Georgia. SkyWest Airlines operates as United Express, Delta Connection and US Airways Express under contractual agreements with United Airlines, Delta Air Lines and US Airways, respectively. Also, SkyWest Airlines operates flights for Alaska Airlines under a contractual agreement. ExpressJet operates as United Express, Continental Connection and Delta Connection under contractual agreements with United/Continental and Delta Air Lines, respectively. ExpressJet Airlines was created with the merging of Atlantic Southeast and ExpressJet Airlines in 2011. System-wide, SkyWest, Inc. carriers serve markets in the United States, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean with approximately 3,700 daily departures and a fleet of approximately 726 regional aircraft.
SOURCE SkyWest, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV