Hansen Medical (HNSN) develops, manufactures and sells generation of medical robotics designed for accurate positioning, manipulation and stable control of catheters and catheter-based technologies. This stock is trading up 8.4% to $2.46 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.27-$2.5452-week Range: $1.26-$5.28 Volume: 217,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 789,380 Shares of HNSN are moving noticeably higher today after the company said it has secured a $30 million debt facility through Oxford Financial and Silicon Valley Bank. The proceeds from the financing will be used for general corporate purposes. From a technical standpoint, HNSN is bouncing off of some previous support zones at around $2.25 here. This is an area that buyers have been jumping into the stock for the past month or so. Market players should watch for the next buy point to trigger once HNSN can make a sustained high-volume move and close above some near-term overhead resistance at $2.50 to $2.73 (its 50-day). Look for volume on any move over $2.73 that tracks close to or above 789,380 shares. To see more stocks under-$10 that are making notable moves higher today, includingA123 Systems (AONE), QuickLogic (QUIK) and Achillion Pharmaceuticals (ACHN), check out the Stocks Under-$10 Moving Higher portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV