SeaChange International (SEAC) is engaged in the delivery of multi-screen video. Its products and services facilitate the aggregation, licensing, storage, management and distribution of video, television programming and advertising content. This stock is trading up 12.5% at $7.85 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $7.01-$7.9952-week Range: $6.92-$11.66 Volume: 116,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 127,856 Shares of SEAC are ripping higher today after the company reported net income for the third-quarter of $400,000, vs. a loss of $2.9 million in the same quarter last year. Revenue for the quarter also grew by 9% to $53.4 million from $49.1 million in the same quarter last year. From a technical standpoint, SEAC is quickly approaching a breakout trade if the stock can manage to sustain a high-volume move and close above some past overhead resistance at its 50-day moving average of $8.07 and $8.22. At last check, the volume isn't there yet, so watch to see if the stock can close strong on volume that registers near or above 127,856 shares. A high-volume move and close above those levels should set this stock up to re-test $8.88 to $9.14 (its 200-day moving average) in the near future. Smith & Wesson
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV