Quantum Fuel Systems
Quantum Fuel Systems (QTWW) is an integrated alternative energy company engaged in the development and production of advanced clean propulsion systems, and renewable energy generation systems and services. This stock is trading up 2.7% at $1.54 in recent trading. I also featured it a week ago in another look at stocks under $10 moving higher.
Today's Range: $1.45-$1.9552-week Range: $1.02-$10.80 Volume: 393,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 163,850 Shares of QTWW are trending higher today after the company reported second-quarter revenue that hit $13 million, up 233% from the same quarter last year. From a technical standpoint, QTWW tagged its 200-day moving average of $1.92 today before pulling back to its current price near $1.60 on solid volume.
2012 Stock Predictions and Outlook
|Your one-stop shop for 2012 stock recommendations and market predictions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV