PERTH, Australia, Dec. 9, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Orbital Corporation Limited (NYSE Amex: OBT) has filed its annual report Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2011 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
The report is available on the company's website http://www.orbitalcorp.com.au. Shareholders may receive a hard copy of the report, which includes Orbital's audited financial statements, free of charge through the contact below.
Electronic Link: http://www.orbitalcorp.com.au/form-20-f-annual-report/.
Request for Hard Copy: email request to Info@orbitalcorp.com.au.The company's Australian Annual Report is also available from the contact below. Electronic Link: http://www.orbitalcorp.com.au/annual-reports/ Request for Hard Copy: http://www.prars.com/index.php About Orbital Orbital is an international developer of innovative technical solutions for a cleaner world. Orbital provides innovation, design, product development and operational improvement services to the world's producers, suppliers, regulators and end users of engines and engine management systems for application in motorcycles, marine and recreational vehicles, automobiles and trucks. Orbital's principal operations in Perth, Western Australia, provide a world class facility with capabilities in design, manufacturing, development and testing of engines and engine management systems. Headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, Orbital stock is traded on the Australian Stock Exchange (OEC) and the NYSE AMEX (OBT).
SOURCE Orbital Corporation Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV