REDDING, Calif., Dec. 9, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Patrick J. Moty , President & CEO of Bank of Commerce Holdings (NASDAQ:BOCH), a $939 million financial services holding company, and parent company of Redding Bank of Commerce™, Roseville Bank of Commerce™, and Bank of Commerce Mortgage™ today proudly announced the addition of Casey Freeland as Vice President - Commercial Lending.
"We are very excited to welcome a colleague of Mr. Freeland's caliber to our lending team at Bank of Commerce. We believe that Mr. Freeland will prove to be a valuable asset to our Company," said Patrick J. Moty , President and CEO.
Mr. Freeland joins our Company with ten years of banking experience – most currently with Tri Counties Bank. Mr. Freeland has managed diversified commercial borrowing transactions in seven Northern California counties. He is fluent in equipment financing, operating lines, guidance lines, construction and development financing and both owner-occupied and investor real estate transactions. Mr. Freeland is a 2005 graduate of Commercial Lending School through the California Bankers Association.About Bank of Commerce Holdings: Bank of Commerce Holdings, with administrative offices in Redding, California is a financial service holding company that owns Redding Bank of Commerce™, Roseville Bank of Commerce™, and Bank of Commerce Mortgage™. The bank is a federally insured California banking corporation and opened on October 22, 1982. BOCH is a NASDAQ Global Market listed stock. Please contact your local investment advisor for purchases and sales. Investment firms making a market in BOCH stock are: Howe Barnes Hoefer & Arnett Investment Inc. / John T. Cavender 555 Market Street San Francisco, CA (800) 346-5544 McAdams Wright Ragen, Inc. / Joey Warmenhoven1121 SW Fifth AvenueSuite 1400 Portland, Oregon 97204 (866) 662-0351
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV