NEW YORK and ATLANTA, Dec. 9, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Sibling Group Holdings, Inc. (OTCQB: SIBE, "the Company"), announced the addition of two members of the Board of Directors. Mr. Rob Copenhaver and Mr. Michael Hanlon will replace current board members Mr. Mitchell Maxwell and Mr. Christian Fitzgerald.
Mr. Copenhaver has over two decades of experience growing software vendors, including substantial growth of Internet based commerce applications. He has considerable experience in both public companies and start-ups. He also brings experience in the area of Learning Management System (LMS) Technologies. He received his Masters of Business Administration from Creighton University in Omaha, Nebraska, is currently a senior executive at Ebix, Inc., and resides in Atlanta, Georgia.
Mr. Hanlon operates his own consultancy, and has over twenty years of expertise with mergers and acquisitions across the globe. He specializes in the international expansion of both mature, and entrepreneurial organizations. He has a business degree from the University of Tampa in Florida, and resides in Atlanta, Georgia.
"These key additions to the Board of Directors signal our direction toward our mission of improved and cost-effective education for the K-12 learning environment," stated Gerald Sullivan, Chairman of Sibling. "With the contributions from these executives, we expect to increase the rate at which we are able to execute our strategic plan. Mr. Copenhaver's experience in growing software and systems businesses, including those targeting education, will be important, and Mr. Hanlon's international reach can allow us to move into the international market much more quickly."The Company thanks both Mr. Maxwell and Mr. Fitzgerald for their time and service.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV