Based on the average 12-month price targets of Wall Street analysts, these stocks could gain between 4% and 90% in the coming year.
We present the stocks in order of earnings release date.
9. FactSet Research Systems (FDS), supplies global economic and financial data to financial professionals. Its databases combine multiple suppliers into a single online source of information and analytics, including fundamental data. FactSet will announce first-quarter fiscal 2012 results on Dec. 13.Net income for the quarter is estimated at $46.13 million, or $1.00 per share, compared with $40.18 million, or 85 cents per share, in the same quarter prior fiscal, according to the analyst consensus from Bloomberg. Sales are seen at $197 million, an increase of 14% from $173.29 million recorded in the earlier-year period. Operating profit for the quarter is seen increasing by 12% to $66.80 million from $59.43 million in the same quarter a year before. Currently, the company has a dividend yield of 1.1%. Of the nine analysts covering the stock, four recommend a buy and the rest suggest a hold. There are no sell ratings on the stock. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain an average 5.4% to $98.25 from current levels over the next 12 months.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV