Bernstein Liebhard LLP Announces Investigation Of Acquisition Of Blue Coat Systems, Inc.
Bernstein Liebhard LLP is investigating whether the Board of Directors of Blue Coat Systems, Inc. (“Blue Coat” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: BCSI) breached its fiduciary duty to its shareholders in agreeing to sell Blue Coat to an investor group led by private equity investment firm Thoma Bravo, LLC.
Under the terms of the agreement, Blue Coat shareholders will receive $25.81 in cash for each share they own. The investigation is focused on the potential unfairness of the price to Blue Coat shareholders and the process by which the Blue Coat Board of Directors considered and approved the transaction.
If you are interested in discussing your rights as a Blue Coat shareholder and/or have information relating to the matter, please contact U. Seth Ottensoser at (877) 779-1414 or Ottensoser@bernlieb.com.
Bernstein Liebhard has pursued hundreds of securities, consumer and shareholder rights cases and recovered over $3 billion for its clients. It has been named to The National Law Journal’s “Plaintiffs’ Hot List” in each of the last nine years.
|Bernstein Liebhard LLP|
|10 East 40th Street|
|New York, New York 10016|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV